Wednesday 10 June 2009

One for the pot.....







Cooking pots are a very personal part of your kit and also one of the most important as it is very hard to replicate in the field.
As you can see i have a large selection of pots, pans and kettles all i have used for some time or another but now i have a choice i tend to use specific pots for special purposes like light weight and large camps to simple one pot trips. my personal favorite cooking pot is the 10cm zebra billy made from stainless steel as this is just big enough for one person meals and all my simple cooking needs.
I tend to use kettles lots as i like to keep hot drinks flowing especially in winter and i can cook and make a hot drink at the same time and it is good to offer a hot brew to my fellow bushcrafters as they return from a days foraging.
I'm going to keep this blog short as there is nothing as boring as a kit bore so if you have any questions regarding cooking pot choice e-mail me and i,l be glad to help you out........
See you out there
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment