Friday 29 May 2009

Spring has finally sprung

Spring is here and racing by as i type this blog is just a quickie about what I've been up to lately and a chance to tell my story of my journey through bushcraft.


Spring came in with a blast this year giving me chance to really feel the changing of the seasons the camp fire was not used for keeping warm but only for cooking so less wood to cut and split. Wild foods are at the best like burdock and cleavers with pig nuts showing up too i look forward to eating them later in the year when they are a little bigger and cat tails are good eating too!!! and an early sign of a bumper harvest of wild raspberries to top it off i cant wait........


I have been spending time on my own in the woods and must say it quite nice to here all the noises of the Forest and doing what i want and when i want to it doesn't make up for all the fun and games around the fire in the evenings though !!!

see you out there Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment